How Anyone Can Become a Better Writer By Following Time Tested Writing Strategies
Writing Isn’t Nearly As Hard As You Think…
If You Know A Few “Tricks of the Trade”
People write for a variety of reasons. Some because it’s a deep, heartfelt passion and others because they enjoy the challenge. Still others write
because they want to make a name for themselves.
And then, there are folks that write…
…to make some money!
Like me. :o)
No matter what the reason, writing is a talent, whether blessed with natural ability or developed through writing courses and workshops.
Looking back in history at some of the greatest writers known to man such as Shakespeare or Edgar Allan Poe, or to the novice writer just starting to put pen to paper, all writers experience the same things:
• Every writer struggles at one time or another with writer’s block.
• Every writer longs to find what to write about in order to be successful as an author.
• Every writer must learn to be organized and take action to complete their assignment.
• Every writer needs to be motivated, inspired, and use unique methods for developing new ideas.
• Every writer wants their creativity to be tapped into and released for their readers to enjoy and learn from.
• Every writer has a goal of providing some kind of useful information for others to benefit from.
And the list could go on.
And you want to BECOME the best writer possible.
It’s a journey we’ll take together.
I’m about to share with you 30 Writing Tips for eBook Authors. Regardless of what your goals are for writing an eBook, these ideas are guaranteed to make the WRITING of your eBook easier and better.
Let’s begin by looking at WHAT to write about…